Working at ALA means becoming part of a dynamic, multidisciplinary and passionate group committed to innovation.
We are always keen to meet new talents, check our vacancies or send a spontaneous application.
- help us designing, implementing, calibrating, and testing LIDAR systems
- produce optical designs
participate in all development phases
- assemble and optimize general optical experimental setups
- support electronic engineers and software developers
– MS (or equivalent title) in Physics or Engineering with focus on Optics or BS in Optics
– practical experience with optical setups, optical tables and related tools
– lab skills
– practical thinking to be able to solve problems independently
– good organizational skills, be able to manage more than one project at time
– Microsoft Office knowledge
– analytical and research capabilities
– learning and team working skills
– good English knowledge
– willing to travel
Knowledge of Zemax
– working in a challenging R&D Company
– a multidisciplinary and productive work environment
– flexible-time working hours
ALA ADVANCED LIDAR APPLICATION SRL is committed to equal opportunity in employment.